• flow - up to 50 m/sec
• pH - 0-14
The main advantages of the packings used in the pumps produce by Vipom are
• high thermal stability
• low index of friction - 0,08 up to 0,15
• non abrasivity
• minimal parts wear under the packing
• no induration during operation in aggressive medium
• long service life (3-4 times more in comparison with cotton packing)
The mechanical seals used in «Vipom» pumps are produced by famous European companies.
Mechanical seals are highly reliable rotable sealing systems
installed into pumps designed for transferring clear, contaminated with
solid particles, chemically active, explosive, toxic and other working
medium with temperatures up to 240°C, head up to 5 MPa, flow up to 20 m/sec.
Overall and mounting dimensions of mechanical seals comply with DIN 24 960.
Rubbing pairs are produced of the following materials:
• WC - synthetic wolfram carbide
• Si C - silicon carbide
• special stainless steel
• 15 types of carbon materials
Elastic rings are produced of:
• NB - caoutchouc for liquids with temperatures up to 90°C
• EP - caoutchouc for liquids with temperatures up to 120°C
• FPM /viton/ for liquids with temperatures up to 220°C
• PTEE /teflon/ for liquids with temperatures up to 240°C and aggressive liquids.
Depending on working medium and operation conditions, operational life of mechanical seals varies from 8 500 up to 25 000 hours.
Great importance is attached to the quality of bearings. Vipom uses radial ball bearings or roller-bearings produced by "SKF". Outstanding quality of SKF bearings is a guarantee of efficiency and reliability of bearing assembly and as a consequence of the whole pumping unit. High accuracy of SKF bearings increases the warranty period for a pumping unit up to 3 years.
Heavy-loaded rotary table bearings are equipped with plain journal bearings produced of wear-proof materials (special bronze, heat-resisting rubber, teflon and other materials) with warranted work period of 15 000 - 18 000 hours.
In the course of production rotable components undergo dynamic balancing.